Welcome To Paris!
Welcome to the City of Light! Whether this is your first time visiting or have become a regular visitor, there are always new things to discover in this breathtaking metropolitan city. In rain or shine, hot or cold seasons, Paris has something to discover. During the holiday season, come and enjoy the fabulous Christmas light displays on the Champs-Elysees, and the amazing windows in the Paris department stores. Come take advantage of the exclusive shopping sales in July, or watch the cyclists arrive in person from the Tour de France in August! Whether you are here for tourism, shopping, dining, museums, or simply to sip a café au lait and people watch, Paris always has something to offer every visitor.
Whether you have already been to Paris before or not, a private tour of Louvre with a professional art historian is a must! Hearing all of the history behind the artwork will make your visit unforgettable. If you are an active person try a cycling tour of the city or one of Paris’s many walking tours! Take a boat ride on the Seine River and enjoy the unforgettable sight of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Orsay museum and much more. If you want to discover the many half day or full day trips outside of Paris, we will be delighted to arrange a guided tip that will take you to discover the wines of Burgundy, the Landing Beaches in Normandy, the history of Marie-Antoinette at Versailles or the amazing castles in the Loire Valley! The possibilities are endless as Paris is surrounded with some of the best of what France has to offer.
Five more fun things you may have not tried:
- The Paris Flea Market, which is one of the largest in Europe. Find treasures that can only be found here!
- Enjoy a wine and cheese tasting at O Chateau to sample some of the best French wines.
- Take a gourmet dinner cruise along the Seine on the Don Juan II Yacht de Paris and quickly understand why Paris is called the City of Light.
- Take a stroll on some of Paris’ best pedestrian market streets such as rue Mouffetard, rue Cler, or rue Montorgueil, and then enjoy a Parisian picnic in the Luxembourg garden.
- Enjoy a cocktail in the beautiful ”galerie” of the George V Four Seasons hotel after having an amazing massage or facial.